I don't smoke, but sometimes I need a long drag
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
This will fit perfectly, I'm sure of it

Which way was it again? He reached the mountains again but these were quite familier. The Sunspire! Which meant he wasn't going straight and went too far east. He shifted direction, he couldn't go back over there without Rain. But wait, Amekaze had the intention of moving the pack else where. What if Rain somehow managed to return but no one was there? No the pack didn't move yet, or likely didn't. Nishu was so tired and exhausted that he couldn't argue with the hope that maybe there was a chance she returned home. So without farther delay he proceeded slowly up the mountain. 

Just moments after he realise how hard it was to even climb when so exhausted. Without rest his strength was cut in halfs and had no energy to do anything effective. He still pulled off hunting prey but just barely. How long has he been going without any real rest? Days? Weeks? He completely lost track of time. It seems like he's been searching for Rain all his life.

His ears twitched to a nearby call at the borders. Luckly for him it wasn't too far so it didn't take so long to get to the one who called. Upon locating the wolf he suddenly asked himself why is he even going to see what the wolf wants. Of course Nishu knew Amekaze wasn't home. He felt like it was up to him to deal with this one, even if he himself just got here. Nishu stood on higher ground and spoke in a loud tone. "What business do you have here?!" But suddenly he felt heavy and couldn't stand as straight.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't smoke, but sometimes I need a long drag - by Nishu Inte - October 09, 2015, 04:45 AM