Phoenix Maplewood can't feel my face
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
While Reek had seen Sart on multiple occasions, her sister Reggie had proven to be much a more elusive presence in the maplewood. He couldn't blame her, no. It was simply her nature as a coyote to not be seen— the behavior she exhibited was to be expected. Sart's behavior, on the other hand, had been more peculiar. But, nature or not, Reek knew if he did not make proper contact with the pup, problems could eventually arise in her upbringing. The notion of nature needed to be broken, soon.

He set out from the heart of the territory with a fresh kill in tow. Another rabbit. Hunting small game had become an easier task with practice; already the coyotes had taught him more than he had taught them. He searched for Reggie in particular. Winding through the trees, Reek walked until he picked up the faint scent of the pup— then he diverted his course accordingly.

Reek took his time and watched the pup before he made his approach. He watched on as she made and ate her own kill and felt something much akin to pride well up in his gut. The rabbit slipped from his jaws as he tried to smile, but he reached down and picked it back up with his jaws before approaching the coyote.

He kept his body low, non-threatening. "Well, look at you!" he beamed after dropping the rabbit at the pup's side. "The master hunter strikes again."
Messages In This Thread
can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 11, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - October 11, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 11, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - October 13, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 14, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - October 15, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 17, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - October 18, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 19, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - November 03, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - November 04, 2015, 01:30 PM