Porcupine Ridge i don't see how you can hate from our side of the club
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Despite her excitement, she was careful in her footing. Though that was not to say that too heavy a press did not dislodge a stone to go rolling down the mountain face. In truth, the sounds of clattering rock were a comfort. If gave life to the inanimate and produced a song as unique as a wolf’s call that stretched a great distance. Along her spine, it rolled a chill of thrill in knowing that such a sound ended only by the unforgiving depths below their very paws. But none elicited as more penetrating a chill than what roused each time when engaged by her companion.

It was a spark that set fine auburn hairs to stand on end and brought her toes to quiver in glee. It drew her banner to rise and sway with delight, and her heart to hammer excitably for seemingly as something as minute as a touch. She crooned in play as he grasped for her muzzle in turn to her kisses, then released to guide her further up the ridge where the over-look awaited.

Without question, she followed with a spring in her dexterous step and unbridled mirth in her gaze each time she turned to look upon him. She was a woman enamored, true to its purest sense. And those she offered no words to this truth, expression alone was enough to convey it. She kept close to her lead, shoulder clung to his own as they walked in unison. But with an occasional playful step on her part, letting just the tip of a heavy paw fall over his own before letting it dance away.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't see how you can hate from our side of the club - by Xi'nuata - March 30, 2014, 11:37 AM