Where is the child?
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Though Thistle wished she could agree that she wasn’t selfish. She felt that she was, look at everything she had done when she was selfish. She had been selfish to wanting Ragnar to herself and then Nerian had left, making Ragnar both angry at her and Nerian. She had been selfish by keeping to herself and now her children were missing or possibly dead. Selfishness was always a dead end for her, and she really needed to work on it. She nudged Atreyu gently. 

I never did thank you Atreyu. Thank you so much for trying your hardest to keep Jorunn safe. I know that it was hard, but you did your best and I thank you for that. You are a good wolf.

She licked his chin gently to let him know she respected him for fighting for her son. And that she didn’t blame him in the slightest. She chuckled and listened to him, stretching as she did so. There was merit to the idea, truly. She couldn’t deny that. 

If you can figure out how we can raid a pack, and the rest of us are in agreement. I see no problem with holding a raid. It may add some morale to the ranks even.
Messages In This Thread
Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - August 29, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by RIP Atreyu - August 29, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - September 19, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by RIP Atreyu - September 21, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - September 27, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by RIP Atreyu - September 29, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - September 29, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Where is the child? - by RIP Atreyu - October 15, 2015, 07:04 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - October 21, 2015, 10:04 AM