Witch's Marsh life is a game, where the player must appear ridiculous
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
She hefted herself off the ground and did her best to brush and shake the debris for her coat. In spite of her efforts, she still felt something in a state of disarray as she stood there and glanced towards the male who'd seen her in a light that was certainly not her best.

Alas, he spoke, explaining himself. Ah. He was a neighbor. That explained the proximity and the not-so-random-happenstance that was their encounter. Of course, that also meant the scent of the maplewood was so thick upon her that it was noticeable as to where she had come from. Perhaps she needed to get out more.

"They're fine," she snapped somewhat offended that someone had dared to ask about someone else when she was very clearly frazzled. "I'm fine. Or will be." She huffed. "These damn flies are everywhere." She paused for a moment before looking to him. "Apologies. That wasn't very lady like."

She gave herself a quick shake and hoped it would ease her frustrations away too. It helped a bit. Enough so that she could answer his original question with less snippiness. "They're fine. Really. Reek picked up a couple of coyote kids he's trying to raise on his own. Saena lost her tail to a bear, but she'll live." Alas, the worst of it was that her garden had been ransacked. "We're fine. Really. All of us." Her sister was gone now, but that was besides the point.

"I'm sorry. I haven't the slightest idea who you are..."
Messages In This Thread
RE: life is a game, where the player must appear ridiculous - by Citali - October 22, 2015, 12:44 PM