Overture Downs We marched away at break of day
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven nodded slowly at Ilya's explanation. I guess that makes sense. Haven smiled in understanding, for Ilya must've had a basis for her thoughts. Something must've happened to her when she was young, but it seemed to early to prod her new friend for information. Thank's Ilya, I'm sure I can make it through. Sorry for being such a downer on such a pretty day. She glanced up at the sky, the sun was crashing over the horizon, its blood covering the sky in fragments of pinks and blues and brilliant gold.

Ilya's next proposition was a good thought. Perhaps it would be nice to join Ilya's pack, if all the Hollow wolves were as nice as her friend, then perhaps it could be a good match. She beamed at Ilya's praise, proud to be called a wonderful asset. She really considered the thought, but soon remembered Sebastian. She knew that she would be going with him wherever. After their last meeting she knew that a piece of her heart lied with him. Maybe the fire at Ivory Falls was destiny after all, for if not it had happened she'd have never met him. She was beginning to think she loved the charcoal male, with his adorable smile and handsome pale blue eyes. She smiled even at the thought of him.

It'd be very nice to join the Hollow, but I think I know what I plan to do. Haven seemed to decide her fate in that moment, she knew that wherever he was she would be. She chuckled a little, if wolves could blush she did. Ok so there's this guy. He's really cute, and strong, and handsome and he's the sweetest guy I've ever met. And I think I really like him. Like a lot! And I think he likes me too! He waits around the Valley for me to call him, and we hang out together. But he's not like other males, he's just... Well he's just my Sebastian. She smiled a sincere and innocent smile, looking over at Ilya with her big golden eyes.

I plan to follow him I think. Go where he goes. Who knows maybe one day we could start a pack together! The thought of starting a pack with Sebastian filled her with joy, and the grey and white female forgot all her troubles. A pack by the coast, where they had first gone together. Her most beautiful memories lied at the coast.
Messages In This Thread
We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 03, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 05, 2015, 12:02 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 05, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 05, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 06, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 06, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 07, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 09, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 10, 2015, 07:20 PM