Firefly Glen Viva La Vida
15 Posts
Ooc — Em
NOT Caeli he immediately concluded as the peppered pale horse made quick work of the squirming capon. There was tension in the air as each wolf noticed one another. As he spied the wary prickling of hackles from Charon the Nox's ears fell flat to his head in muted disbelief. "Hey," he started in a state of dumbfoundedness, "you almost bulldozed me!" His tone was a tad accusatory but without overall sharpness; there was a scattering sound as his tail flicked and upset the fallen leaves around where he sat anchored in place.

"Good work," he complimented as a few seconds passed in painfully awkward silence. A small gesture of his nose clearly indicated he was referring not to the near train wreck but to the rabbit instead. And then it hit him. He was supposed to be advocating for himself and Caeli so that they didn't risk being stuck alone for winter. Their summer and autumn travels may have gone well enough but they serious lacked the experience necessary to survive on into the frozen months. "I'm Ridir Nox," quipped the wolf in a somewhat formal manner. "I'm a lone wolf with my friend, Caeli. We just came into the area." Can you help us his gaze silently asked.
Messages In This Thread
Viva La Vida - by Ridir - November 03, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Charon - November 05, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Ridir - November 05, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Charon - November 06, 2015, 02:51 AM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Ridir - November 07, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Charon - November 08, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Ridir - November 08, 2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Viva La Vida - by Charon - November 10, 2015, 05:16 AM