Lost Creek Hollow steam rising from the belly of the beast
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
i almost tried to respond to this from work before i clocked in but NOOOoOoOoO my coworkers have to cling to me like baby kittens who have discovered a can of tuna

The hare tucked safely between his forelegs, Mordecai's own gaze had settled on its lifeless form. Luke's form had slipped out of his diminished line of sight, but the voice of the blue-nosed beta reached him all the same. His mind was disquiet, finding emphasis that Luke did not place on certain words; the one that jumped out to him was your. Mordecai grappled with it brief and internal, and subconsciously.

He made a noise that settled somewhere between disapproval and acknowledgment, and found his voice. "I do not blame you no more than I blame myself," he said. "What happened could have literally happened to any of us, at any time. Better here than somewhere along the road, hm? At least here I have you and the others to count on." He found he was not the best with comfort, but as it were there was not much he could have claimed to be good for in his present state. His head ached dully, the puckered mess of flesh and fur as uncomfortable to him as their discourse.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Mordecai - November 28, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Luke - November 28, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Mordecai - November 28, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Luke - November 28, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Mordecai - November 29, 2015, 02:51 AM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Luke - December 01, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Mordecai - December 02, 2015, 03:15 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Luke - December 03, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Mordecai - December 04, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Luke - December 05, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Mordecai - December 05, 2015, 03:02 PM