Silvertip Mountain a monkey on the edge
130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
They stopped walking eventually, and June hustled as close as she dared to get to the dark wolf; she wanted to make sure his heart was working properly, and still sniffled from time to time, overwhelmed with the burden that she might have caused it to cease. Steady explained himself, and while June was still quite emotional about it, she did her best to listen and understand. His heart had not really stopped, which was good. It was frightening all the same though.

"June - Juh -" a small hiccup, and she snorted a wad of snot back up her nose which had begun to drip. "I didn't mean it, I didn't." But his heart was OK, so everything was fine. She was still somewhat rattled from the experience, but understood to some extent that he hadn't meant any harm. "Scared me." June's ears fell back and she looked sheepishly down at her big paws, her face creased in a childish frown. "B-but, I.. I ok now. And you... Ok?" Just to make sure. If he suddenly dropped dead in front of her, June would never forgive herself.
Messages In This Thread
a monkey on the edge - by June - November 15, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by Steady - November 15, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by June - November 16, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by Steady - November 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by June - November 25, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by Steady - November 30, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by June - December 01, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by Steady - December 01, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by June - December 02, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: a monkey on the edge - by Steady - December 03, 2015, 08:28 PM