Lost Creek Hollow if the stars could claim me
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
It was a sort of shock to hear that she wasn't knowledgeable on pack customs though this perplexity was borne of his ignorant assumption that all wolves were born to a pack. He had never considered that there were children born to vagabond wolves, calling no where and everywhere home. Being a loner had always been romanticized by his older, half siblings until Lagon had gotten out and lived as a lone wolf for how much time had passed between leaving Naga Veil Forest and joining with Lost Creek Hollow. It wasn't as fantastic as they'd all made it sound; and despite the anarchic freedom it provided it really wasn't all it'd been cracked up to be. To the dragon it was kind of bleak and depressing ...but then again he was an extremely sociable creature and he needed social interactions. Without company, or the structure of a pack Lagon had found himself feeling lost. Governing himself had sounded great until he'd actually been out on his lonesome and did it for real. It was one thing to pretend and scurry back home to a meal your mom had waiting for you and a whole other spectrum to actually being on your own

The short and low of it was easy: Lagon didn't enjoy his time spent as a loner. 

“Wait so...it was just you and your older brother?” That kind of trust was inspiring, but at the same time it sounded extremely lonely to Lagon whom had always had so much more than just his siblings. He had two very doting parents and a whole pack. To imagine a life without them, to put himself in her paws prints he felt a chilling shiver ripple down his svelte albeit strong spine. For the sake of not wanting to be rude and pry he didn't ask her about her parents but assumed that they either left or died and both were not nice assumptions to make.

He could not focus long upon what she'd previously spoken, more intent upon the fact that she was loosening up the longer he kept up the conversation. All of her previous hostility was gone and in it's wake a playful demeanor that the dragon found himself liking much better. “Me and my sister were named after dragons,” He wasn't sure what the twins were named after, just that they didn't have the honor of being named after dragons. A soft laugh left the young dragon's lips as his mahogany red gaze followed her prancing. “Nice to meetcha, Flynn,” Lagon offered, though he remained seated. Yes he liked this much better than hostility. “No. I was born in a pack called Naga Veil Forest to it's alpha female and beta male.” A pairing which had been quite the scandal among the ranks of the Forest for the elder Redleaf-DiSarinno had not been Seoul's mate. Ronin (Seoul's mate) had, understandably, been furious when he'd found out that Seoul's children were not his own. “but Lost Creek Hollow is my first pack I joined on my own. Totally different than being born into one.” Though Lagon enjoyed the challenge.
Messages In This Thread
if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 13, 2015, 02:33 AM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 13, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 13, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 13, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 13, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 13, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 13, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 14, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 23, 2015, 01:36 AM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 27, 2015, 11:56 AM