Silvertip Mountain Rise from the pain
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
Apparently Yildun's *very* strong in my head... his post ran away with itself lmao

someday i’ll wish upon a star
and wake up where the clouds are far behind me
where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that’s where you’ll find me
[size=3]somewhere over the rainbow[/size]

The young male rarely spoke, speaking only when directly spoken to. A smile hadn’t graced his young face since the day they had been leaving the only home he had ever known to faithfully follow his much loved sister, Julooke. He didn’t want to be away from her if he could help it, and that was why he had insisted on being allowed to leave with her and Ver. It was good that their brother had also wanted to come along and he did spend a good share of time tagging along with his brother. But it was Julooke that he stuck to the most, stuck to her like glue, though there were times that he did want to just be entirely by himself.

He had wandered away from the rest of the group because today had felt like one of those days. He didn’t know where they were, the lands, but as long as he was still able to find his way back to the others, it didn’t seem to matter all that much. During his wandering, he had managed to find his way to the base of a mountain, though he didn’t know it was a mountain since he couldn’t see it. What had stopped him from going further was that he had picked up fresh urine marking scents. Not knowing anyone outside the group he traveled with, the young male knew that he would be absolutely no match, at all, for others if he were to accidentally trespass. So he didn’t.

He was considering turning around to return to the rest of the group to let either Julooke or Verinne know about what he’d come across when the sound of her soft woofs reached his ears. Turning in the direction her voice was coming from, he returned her calls with a soft bark of his own. While he waited, he turned one ear toward the area behind him to listen closely for the sound of anyone coming from across where he’d stopped. Luckily, none seemed to be coming. Sniffing the air, her scent grew stronger and he moved forward, meeting her a short distance from the urine markings that he’d found. He gave a slight wave of his tail before it went limp behind him again.

“There’s markings behind me,” he quietly told her only when they were closer to each other. Stepping closer to her, he reached his head out to feel for her, searching, needing to feel the touch of his sister that he loved so very much. Although he was just as attached to his brother as he was to her, it was always her that he sought comfort from. Always. The thought of losing her scared him to death. He would be lost, without a doubt, if he lost her as they had lost their parents. He hadn’t slept well since their parents had died, and the evidence of that showed on his sightless face, showed in the way he carried himself, showed in how he ate only enough to sustain him. He was in a deep depression and couldn’t seem to pull himself out of it.

Messages In This Thread
Rise from the pain - by Julooke - August 05, 2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Yildun - August 05, 2013, 08:27 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Julooke - August 05, 2013, 08:49 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Yildun - August 05, 2013, 09:00 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Julooke - August 05, 2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Yildun - August 05, 2013, 09:44 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Julooke - August 08, 2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Yildun - August 08, 2013, 06:06 PM