The Sentinels If I never get to see the Northern lights
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
The night Blue's children was born, Osprey had spent wandering along the abandoned beach of Stavanger bay, where the strong winds and waves violently crashing against the shore matched her despair. She had admitted once that the pain had never really gone away, but it was easier to live with it, because there was nothing to remind about the sad event. And now - from this day onwards there would be these children to take care of. She knew that she would never be able to look upon them without feeling hurt and jealous, without thinking about all of "what if"s and how very unfair life was. 

It was late the next day, when she finally returned home, exhausted from the long hours she had spent awake and wandering around. Osprey crawled inside the den, feeling glad that Dante was not there and she did not have to explain, where and why had she been gone, and fell asleep. Even hours later her slumber was so deep that she didn't here her mate's arrival and greeting.
Messages In This Thread
If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 27, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 31, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 09, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 11, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 18, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 21, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 24, 2016, 02:20 PM