Emberflame Ridge I thought this love would always burn like a wildfire
your blade might be too sharp
113 Posts
Ooc — Ash
You're always welcome in my threads! :)

Terich watched the woman shrink in upon herself, as if hiding from him, and witnessed the deep wince that rattled her body afterward. He hadn't sustained such deep injuries before, but he had seen them, and knew how much pain a wolf could endure before dying. This woman wasn't near that quite yet, but her pain was not something to ignore or make light of, and so he kept his tongue still as he listened to her words. At first her lie startled him, but then after a moment she agreed that she was unwell, and that perhaps she had broken something.

He was about to ask if he could inspect her when Capri arrived, brushing her nose along his shoulder, before turning her cunning eyes toward the injured woman and giving her own advice. Terich decided at that point to seat himself, to show that he was no danger to the injured woman, and invited Capri to do the same. The last thing they needed was for the strangely colored woman to become defensive and hostile when they were only trying to help. "My friend is right, you know. You should only move as much as necessary." His lapis colored eyes watched her for a moment longer before he spoke again. "I know a little of the healing arts from my mother and grandmother. May I?" He gestured toward her ribs, but didn't move in case she said no. "I'm Terich-mir, by the way. Most call me Terich. And this is my best friend, Capri." He nodded toward the ebon and silver lady beside him, and waited for the woman's answer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought this love would always burn like a wildfire - by Terich-mir - December 27, 2015, 04:02 PM