Blackbeak Bluff I know who I am when I'm alone
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
Njal quietly scrutinized the girl and her rabbit offering, not moving to take it despite finding a great appeal in the prize. He listened to her with a sullen expression on his face, impassive like a mountain stone, and then moved to swiftly grab it with his teeth. He brought it close, laying a paw across it as if to lay claim. "That is kind of you." Unseasonably kind. He would have been suspicious if it had been anyone else - and was a bit concerned for her intentions regardless - but Aria seemed like a sweet, coy girl. She probably had no idea what to expect from the Saltwater wolves.

"There is another pack besides this one. Further up the coast, a bit north. Unless they failed to form by winter time -" He cast a glance that way, as if he had all-seeing eyes, but then gave a shrug and settled back to looking upon the girl. "I'm not sure what they were calling themselves, but the leader was a nice enough guy. If your group is looking for friends, I suggest visiting them." Sebastian had moved on from the Dragoncrest Cliffs by now, but Njal did not know this. He assumed the group was simply reclusive.
Messages In This Thread
I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - December 26, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Tweed - December 27, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Aria - December 27, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - December 30, 2015, 03:26 AM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Tweed - January 05, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Aria - January 06, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - January 06, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Aria - January 06, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - January 07, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by Aria - January 07, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: I know who I am when I'm alone - by RIP Njal - January 10, 2016, 03:11 AM