Redhawk Caldera I don't believe in talking just to breathe.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Long before Fox's world had been turned upside-down by Peregrine, she had been seeking out some of the Redhawk members who had been around awhile, but she had not yet met. Everything with Peregrine was still on ice, and Fox still did not know where the cards would fall, but she still had a duty as a pack member to know everybody who lived here. Apparently, Currawong had the same idea.

When she finally rounded a corner to see him, she almost thought that she'd found Peregrine. But her nose wasn't broken, and she knew immediately by his scent that he was not her... well, not the father of her children. He did remind her of a younger Peregrine, though. One who had sight in both eyes, a rich black coat, and a sense of smell.

"Hey," she called out, surprised by the breathiness of her tone. Fox cleared her throat, then repeated herself a little less pathetically. "Hey!"
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I don't believe in talking just to breathe. - by Currawong - January 20, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: I don't believe in talking just to breathe. - by RIP Fox - January 20, 2016, 10:17 PM