Blackfeather Woods Open your arms
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
It is okay! This time I have written permission from Kove to skip him so we can wrap this up for you! I'm sorry it didn't work out! 

Burke stood there almost amused by the fact how she was defending herself. She clearly had done no research to their pack or even studied them. She had washed her paws clean? That was laughable. They would have been impressed or at least intrigued to see blood. They preferred to make their territory with blood and she said she wanted to be clean? "We are not like any other pack," he pointed out on a calm tone. "We have our own sets and rules and I don't think you fit in our culture," Burke added harshly. He could be quite an asshole to strangers. 

Sure, she was allowed to defend herself but it also meant that Burke was even less inclined of taking her. She showed no signals to even want him as her alpha. "I really don't care what you think or how your body works, missy," Burke stated. She was repeating herself so that meant she didn't have more arguments. For Burke this conversation was over. She wouldn't stand a chance against the other pack members. The way she talked was strange but not something he would reject someone on. "Leave our grounds now," he demanded, readying himself for a chase if she was not leaving instantly.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Open your arms - by Vinnie - January 14, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Open your arms - by Kove - January 15, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Open your arms - by Vinnie - January 15, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: Open your arms - by Burke - January 15, 2016, 05:11 AM
RE: Open your arms - by Vinnie - January 15, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Open your arms - by Kove - January 16, 2016, 04:27 AM
RE: Open your arms - by Burke - January 16, 2016, 06:22 AM
RE: Open your arms - by Vinnie - January 19, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Open your arms - by Burke - January 21, 2016, 05:45 AM