Emberflame Ridge I'm not alive if I'm lonely
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Edit; @Jolon want to finish this up with me since Indigo has fallen inactive? If so, you can play it off with your post as if she departed for an unknown reason.

His response brought a smile upon her face, one which was directed solely at him. While she doubted any of her followers were not eagerly awaiting their claim to be made—why else would they have agreed to join if not interested at least a little bit?—she was still comforted by verbal confirmations of such. It made her certain she had not sent herself out on a fool's mission, and that the life she'd envisioned for herself would be well within her grasp soon enough. It was a good thing she was patient, for had she not been it was certain she would've driven herself mad with anticipation weeks ago. Each new recruit took the edge off, strengthening the image of the life she'd picture for them all.

When an unfamiliar wolf had entered their lines of sight, Asterr had taken an extra step before she, too, stopped. Her gaze lingered upon the female for a moment before shifting to her companion, taking note of his silent query. She gave a small nod before returning her attention to the unknown presence, allowing herself to drift closer. To be a polite speaking distance away was all she'd wished to accomplish at the moment, and so her movements had once again ceased once such a position had been reached. She kept silent, as usual, glancing over her figure and allowing her to do the same to them; given she'd noticed their approach, of course.

The woman's title as a loner was obvious, her scent not possessing any hints of others. The tribe's female count was low, consisting only of herself and one other, so it came as little surprise when she'd found herself more interested in the other. "Hello," the dragoness greeted, then paused to give time for her companion to offer one or the woman to return it, perhaps even both. "Is your hunt going well?" It seemed the woman was tracking something, most likely a meal. Asterr was genuinely curious of what her answer would be, wondering if she should offer something to the female, as well as wishing to know of what prey lingered in the area.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - January 21, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Asterr - January 22, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Indigo - January 23, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - January 23, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - February 16, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Asterr - February 17, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - March 11, 2016, 07:42 PM