Moonspear as my dreams are falling apart
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
“But look at what he did to get to that point,” Tev spat right back. He didn't want hear about how Charon was such a hero. Charon was the furthest thing from a hero to Tevinter, who clearly didn't share any sort of ideals with his twin. “He stepped out of rank, instead of discussing the idea with mom, who was his superior. He just made the decision himself.” Would he have done that when Ragnar was around ...well from the stories Tev had weaseled out of Thistle Tev liked to think it would not have went over well at all. There would have been blood. “You and Charon act like she isn't anything just because dad died!” Maybe it wasn't true, but that's how Tev took it and that was what he was sticking with. “If I were her and my Beta did that I'd be pissed!” Probably even would have fought them...but Thistle was took kind. Tev had his own bone to pick with her, feeling that she'd given in too easily. Let Charon walk all over her and tell her what they were going to do. Uproot her and the family from Stavanger Bay ...a territory Ragnar had chosen specifically for them.

“Who is he? He's not even blood. Who is he to make the decision where our family stays and goes, huh?” His absence didn't even matter. He was angry for being separated from them, for losing his home, for losing his father, for Charon mistreating him, and angry at ...everything. Coupled with the intense amount of jealousy and the wounds his pride was currently suffering from he wasn't in any sort of mood. “As opposed to being like who? Charon?” Tev scoffed. “Open your eyes Floki and take a break from worshiping the ground he walks on for two fucking seconds. He's not the saint you think he is. You were there the day I joined. You heard and saw him treat me like shit, talk down to me like he had any right. Like I fucking chose any of this and you did nothing.” Because that'd been bothering Tev too, secretly.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 05, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 11, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 12, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 14, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 14, 2016, 02:48 PM