Sleeping Dragon vikings attack paris
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Goliath enjoyed it greatly when people would respond in simple sentences, it made the person much easier to understand. Not that he didn't have trouble understanding, it was just a lot harder to actually speak then listen, and that much was simple. He hoped his limited speech wouldn't become a problem in this pack, but since he arrived, most of the wolves, both here and outside his pack, could understand him easily, and that put him to rest, at least a little.

He quickly nodded at the superior's requested, and began to follow the younger wolf, trying at least to be somewhat to her side, where he could hear her better. "Simple." was the best word he could use to describe his current situation "Much fighting" he replied happily. It was a eventful week, and if anything, he enjoyed the thrill of combat. It was the only universal language, spoken by all living things on this planet, and personally, he thought he communicated through it the best. 

"Goli-" he began, "- I - enjoy greatly" he finished. In his original pack, people's names were always addressed by themselves, it was a form of respecting thyself, and I was all but that, and atleast he had been practicing
For those who don't know, Goliath's thread titles are bible passages, since his name, (note, not the entire being) is indeed based off the religous character 
   [Image: warrior.gif] 5/10

[Image: gamekeeper.gif] ?/5

PM me if up for any threads revolving trades ^-^
Messages In This Thread
vikings attack paris - by Gyda - January 30, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: vikings attack paris - by Goliath - January 30, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: vikings attack paris - by Gyda - January 31, 2016, 06:11 AM
RE: vikings attack paris - by Goliath - January 31, 2016, 07:33 AM
RE: vikings attack paris - by Gyda - January 31, 2016, 07:53 AM
RE: vikings attack paris - by Goliath - January 31, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: vikings attack paris - by Gyda - February 01, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: vikings attack paris - by Goliath - February 02, 2016, 06:41 AM