Sleeping Dragon let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
Only one more to go!

Just like when first they'd met, Lucani didn't spring foolishly into immediate acceptance of her words, respecting Thuringwethil enough to actually consider them logically. She was not entirely sure where her judgemental fell currently, if anywhere. On one hand, there was a nobility in remembering lives took, but on the other hand there was a chance it was causing unnecessary wounds and glorifying murder — especially to any romantic young warriors that joined the pack.

But the concept of kill marks was made more complicated by the fact that it was cultural — a tradition potentially observed over generations. That didn't mean it was right, but nor did it mean it was arbitrary. Lucani was in two minds. But either way, she was very interested in all of this.

Heda... this is a rank, a position of power? she politely requested the definition of the word — and hopefully elaboration.
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory - by Lucani - February 02, 2016, 11:09 AM