Blackfeather Woods I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Although Damien would have love to speak a piece of his mind and it to be taken into account for the decision making, the dark yearling stayed quiet like he'd been the whole time. Damien was an observer this time, an ability he didn't possess until his quiet journey away from Blackfeather Woods. The combative yearling was slowly starting to realize that, like his mother always did, watching and thinking before acting could often improve the results of his actions; but he'd always had a hard time with patience.

Burke deliberated for a few more seconds, taking the last statement Hecate made as a key fact on his decision. The female promised to become a healer, something Blackfeather Woods had been in desperate need after Meldresi's death and Potema's departure. Cicero had been filling the hole with his own knowledge about plants, which although vast, was rarely the best when dealing with maladies and injuries. A botanist could never pretend to be a healer and pull it off. There was also Venus of course, but Damien hadn't really seen her chosen trade be put in the practice. Naturalism, on which Hecate also expressed interest, was a trade in which many of those who came to the brotherhood's door claimed to have experience, but it had always failed to impress the difficult yearling, and he knew his father had similar opinions.

The Alpha shot an inquisitive glance at Damien, seeking some kind of approval to which the young male responded with a reassuring nod. He had an opinion of his own, and this time he could better perceive the reasons why accepting the female could be a good investment. Burke's word after that was final, leaving no room for misconceptions. Two weeks were given to the female to prove her worth, just as it had been for every other new recruit; and a sister (more specifically Damien's new Nemesis: Nemesis herself) was called to do as her guide.

"I would very much enjoy chasing you out myself if you turn out to be useless..." threatened Damien with a cold stare. One could never be too hard on the new guy, especially when one is Damien... Or could you? "Or in it's fault, drain your blood to mark our borders." Damien... Always proving us wrong.

Huh... Who knew I would end up writing this much... I love character development... It always happens at the most random of moments...
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Hecate - January 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Damien - February 02, 2016, 11:03 PM