Blackfeather Woods I'm not a vampire but I feel like one
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Some pp, let me know if you want me to change it!
She danced out the way of his claws, skipping to a stop not far off. It was a warning shot. His lunge had been expected though it didn't stop her from reacting. Yet the next move was quite devious. Her gaze softened momentarily as he lowered his head, though the thought of a ruse came to her just in time to realise his trick. Very good, she couldn't help thinking. But two could play at that game.

"Okay!" She feigned surrender. "I don't want to get hurt--" She whimpered, lowering her head in submission. She held like that for a little bit, waiting to see his reaction. Her manipulative skills were far too great for him to see it coming, after all she had used the same trick on a grown male not too long before. She had crouched, her hind legs awaiting the spring. As soon as he had gotten close enough, she had sailed over his head, regaining her composure on the other side of him. "Come and get me," She smirked, teasing him well enough to light a spark.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 05, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 05, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 05, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 05, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 06, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 06, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 12, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 03:35 PM