Kintla Flatlands Queen B*tch 101
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Jesus, I don't know if Malice can top Nemesis' twistedness. My spelling corrector says it's not a word, but now it is. Also a little warning for cursing and such, it's just the way I imagine her thinking.

The daughter of Lucifer found herself on the wander to...wherever the fuck she wanted to go. It really didn't matter, as long as there were no others. The only presence she wanted near her at this moment was Avalon, the only twisted soul on this planet that she could do with. But he wasn't there to back her up anymore, nor make her feel like a normal being. Without him, she wasn't capable of controlling herself. It was at the moment her teeth sunk into her own mother's flesh that she realized this. She still remembered the taste of her blood, and the mere thought of it made her mouth water. Why she had done it was as clear as crystal. Resentment, jealousy and a pinch of insanity, though she refused to believe she wasn't sane. It was them that had thrown away a perfect chance to start anew. them that had sent her away to care for herself. and it was them that were going to feel bad about themselves when she would return as a queen of a different pack. Her dad would beg her to come back once she was done here, her reign would hit everyone of this new land. They could all go to hell! Why was she even planning revenge on the worthless thing that called him her father?! They would all suffer enough without her, she knew. To be honest, she was the only one doing shit around there. Yeah, they would all starve to death, and she would only return to see their lifeless bodies.

It was the sight of another dark presence that pulled her out of her thoughts, passing her as if she was air. She had always been treated like royalty, and while this wasn't her land, she felt enraged that this stranger didn't even greet her and begged for forgiveness. Who did this wolf think it was,Ignoring it's future queen?! Fuck no.

Excuse me? She said bitter, dumbfounded by this creature's behavior.

<3
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 07, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 07, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 16, 2016, 05:52 PM