Blackfeather Woods I'm not a vampire but I feel like one
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Ik me too :3

The shock plastered on the boy's face was good enough for her. The clean sail above his body had made her feel especially proud of herself, though the moment was short lived before he bared his teeth once more. Back down? please. While it was just a game, she wouldn't use that as an excuse to damage her pride. "Never," She looked him dead in the eye, taunting him even further to make a move. They were sidestepping things, not making an actual move. She swiped her paw out about his head, giving her own warning shot. She had missed on purpose, but awaited his next move excitedly. Her tail swished faster now, the "high stakes' getting to her. "Tell you what, if you can manage to nab me, i'll let you give me a scar," She had none to speak of and was quite intrigued with the idea of having one. And if it came from the pup, it would be quite the story. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 05, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 05, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 05, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 05, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 06, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 06, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 12, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 03:35 PM