Kintla Flatlands Queen B*tch 101
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Yeah, it would be perfect! Ah well, maybe in the future.. And there's some heavy swearing in this one, sorry!

Did she just... OH HELL NO. Who the actual fuck did she think she was?! FORGIVENESS?!?! That was it. Shit was about to get real. Her whole body tensed, hackles raised, her ears pinned down against her skull. This one was not escaping with all of her body parts. "Look here, missy. I don't know who you think you are but I am not one to be messed with," She snarled, her lips pulled back to expose the daggers that lay behind. She was seconds away from wrapping her jaws around the stranger's neck, itching for the feel of blood on her tongue. It had been too long. "Obviously you haven't been here that long," She commented, looking over the female with a disgusted eye."I come from a pack that harbours murderers, trained Assassins and Spies, the Dark Brotherhood. Now you better back the fuck up before I rip your tongue from your pretty little mouth," She snarled, the malevolence building up on her as she continued. She advanced slowly, her body positioned to lunge perfectly in line with the stranger's neck. Whoever this was, she had no interest in interacting with further. Apparently, this one though she was some princess or something, but there was only on true Dark Queen, their fallen priestess Meldresi. Though she liked the spunk, and the potential was definitely there. She would have taken more interest if the Brotherhood still had spot's open. Alas, she did not like the disrespect coming from her, the brattiness was far too great. "Someone needs to be taught some manners," She maliciously taunted, a wicked smile playing on her lips
It's actually just red dye but we can all just pretend that we're that badass lol. Actually, that's such a cool idea. I should bring that up sometime..
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Queen B*tch 101 - by Nemesis - February 07, 2016, 04:49 PM