Sleeping Dragon let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
They walked side by side along the trodden path, Lucani listening with keen interest. She was paying minimal attention to where they were going. Her subconscious soaked up their surroundings, every rock and evergreen committed to short term memory, a contribution to her growing familiarity with the territory, but all her conscious attention was on Thuringwethil. Although subordinate in posture, Lucani was allowing herself to gaze at the Alpha — not in the eye but in the face, her expression interested. Fascinating, she went so far as to say outloud, this word being a perfect truth.

What a rich, strange, romantic culture. Lucani didn't feel jealous that her own birthpack had been so ordinary in comparison, for her life wasn't about comparison. Instead, she simply felt glad that she was getting to hear all about this.

A young warrior imbued with the spirit of leadership... a noble, thoughtful calling indeed, Heda Thuringwethil. And Gyda...? Such was the politeness and utilitarian interest in her voice, there was not a touch of impertinence — though Thuringwethil may choose not to answer, of course. Lucani knew now why Thuringwethil was Alpha here. But what of Gyda?
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory - by Lucani - February 07, 2016, 01:54 PM