Lost Creek Hollow i hear the hungry ghosts calling out in the night
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Pack Activity 
pack meeting time! this round will end on friday, february 19th or alternatively when all tagged members have replied. there is no posting order!

tagging — @Ayishik @Root @Jazz @Ancalagon @Shikoba @Haven
tagging for visibility — @Harlyn @Luke @Ilya @Silas @Pippin @Larkspur; i know some of you guys are absent, missing from the pack, or injured or you're obviously too tiny to know what's going on but i figured you'd like to be kept in the loop all the same!

For a change of pace, a light rain had started to fall late in the midday. The morning had been prospertous with snow but the temperatures had rose steadily through the day. His stress had mounted quite an attack away from the den, a certain anxiousness daring to embody him briefly as he made his rounds at their borders. Days had stretched on with nothing to come to light but it had done little in the way of quelling the urge to rally his wolves together. He had rounded back from the borders towards the heart of the Hollow and idled for the longest time in thought, until the faint pitter-patter of raindrops on the earth around him prompted him to make a choice.

Raising his head skyward, Mordecai summoned the wolves of the Hollow to him. He knew the likelihood of all of them coming to be minute, knowing that Harlyn would neither leave their children behind or drag them out into the poor weather. He had seen neither hide nor hair of Luke either; the blue-nosed beta's scent had begun to fade from their territory staggeringly quick. And Ilya, well, he didn't know if she would have the strength yet to rejoin them, but there were others. Others who were aware of what was going on and for him, the overwhelming decision that something had to be done.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i hear the hungry ghosts calling out in the night - by Mordecai - February 13, 2016, 05:53 PM