Shadow Mountain CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
"I think you mean scoped, instead. It would be amusing to see this canyon be scooped out piece by piece. But I digress. If you're looking for a fight, challenging a poisons expert is not a good idea." Veritas raised an eyebrow, almost as if daring the woman to bite back at her. While her claws were too blunt to deal and real dsmage, they were coated in rather harmful poisons. If she needed to be taken on in a fight, she'd damn well make sure that she wasn't being underestimated. No, not for someone to push around like a useless rag doll. She was a predator, a cunning warrior, a hunter of the night. 

For a moment, Veritas' eyes brightened. Those amber-gold optics scanned the pair, as if to pick out their weaknesses, their strengths, their very thoughts. (But unfortunately, she couldn't actually pick out their thoughts even if she came damn near to it). However, the next of the woman's Wife were enough to shock her into thinking that she was communicating with a pair of batty, crazy wolves who didn't have anything better to do. 

"You. Want. To. Live. In. Redsand. Canyon. Where nothing grows and the soil is easily barren? Where the prey hide and suffer? Where the Rock is weathered smooth as coarse fur and dyed crimson as sanguine blood?"

She couldn't believe living there at all. Those two were going to die in the next two months through foolishness alone. "Youre at least going to need a healer, someone with expertise in herbalry. The lot of you, both warriors, I can see it in your stances. In the canyons, you will need someone who recognises good medicine. Someone who can cure the sting of scorpions and the blade of various others. 

"The bite of snakes. The overheating and dehydration. What pack do you intend to make, there, if you cannot save them when they fall ill?"
Veritas' voice creeped higher and higher from it's original deep tones. It seemed like she was contemplating going with them, but if only to make sure nobody died from stupid, imbecilic causes. 

"You're going to take me with you, whether you like it or not. If you don't, I'll simply follow anyways. What sort of pack is this?"

@Malice @Cogitemus
Messages In This Thread
CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Malice - February 13, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Cogitemus - February 13, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Veritas - February 13, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Malice - February 14, 2016, 05:13 AM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Cogitemus - February 14, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Veritas - February 14, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Malice - February 15, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Cogitemus - February 15, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Veritas - February 15, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Malice - February 16, 2016, 10:39 AM