The Sunspire Stalking? Merely curious
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
It came as almost no surprise to have her thoughts comfort by the stranger, but she was impressed by this wolf's stalking. She had the ability to become a spy or scout, seeing as how she had followed them without them knowing anything. The girl showed yet another sign of wanting to submit, leaving the queen free to relax her muscles as well as her mind. It seemed no-one here was picking a fight. And, more importantly, it made her trust the stranger a bit more. You're quite the shadow then, true spy material if you ask me. I had no idea another presence was near us the whole time.

Next came the answer to her second question. Her saying she was loyal was more than enough to increase her changes of getting in, but of course, actions spoke louder than words. She would keep the stranger to her words, but she had yet to see if this wolf was a being capable of keeping their promises. Her lack of traits was not the deciding factor if she would get in or not, seeing as how she was open for new knowledge. Perhaps the other members could teach her how to hunt or another trade she desired, but that was in the future.

Yes, the queen had made up her mind. She would let the wolf that introduced herself as Renn be a part of their pack. If, of course, Cog was okay with it too. He had not spoken much in the conversation, but showed no signs of being disinterested in the new face.

We ask nothing more than loyalty and a desire to join us, though your lack of skills is no problem. It's a shame you think of yourself as having no skills at all, despite your hunter one, as I am sure you have potential for many. She commented, already hinting at what must come next. I would like you to join us, if my lover here,Cogitemus, is okay with it too. She said, giving him a small look, a smile on her muzzle.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Stalking? Merely curious - by Renn - February 14, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Stalking? Merely curious - by Malice - February 14, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: Stalking? Merely curious - by Cogitemus - February 14, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: Stalking? Merely curious - by Renn - February 14, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Stalking? Merely curious - by Malice - February 14, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Stalking? Merely curious - by Cogitemus - February 14, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Stalking? Merely curious - by Renn - February 14, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Stalking? Merely curious - by Malice - February 14, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Stalking? Merely curious - by Cogitemus - February 14, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: Stalking? Merely curious - by Renn - February 14, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: Stalking? Merely curious - by Malice - February 15, 2016, 01:11 PM