Shadow Mountain CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Veritas was amused. Certainly, her dark humour showed in the way her amber-gold eyes glimmered and darkened even though the day was still young. She showed no outward hostility, except perhaps for the small grin displaying her exasperation. Now, now. They wanted her submission? She was not yet part of their pack and she definitely wasn't going to be if this continued in such a manner. No, they deserved nothing. At least not the male, for the male was rude, uncouth and extremely stuck-up. No was would she be nice to the likes of him

"Now, now. Don't get so touchy. You have a prospective healer here, one well-versed in herbalry and toxins. I promise you will not like if you get into a fight, stranger male. Besides, why should I show any submission, any respect when the most you have done is tuck in your teeth and blatantly show your anger? Your behaviour is not civil, especially when I only expressed interest. I have never confirmed or denied this decision, because I know nothing of your supposed pack. I can see what you are thinking, every glance at your feet and claws, every eye twitch clues me in to your true desires. At least your mate knows sense in what a pack will need.

"You can find a healer anywhere, but a healer with at least an entire lifetime of experience? Over 3 and a half years I have healed, and poisoned, helped and harmed. I care not for your current status. Your pack is only just beginning. Do you not know, that as a leader you must be respected? And I have no respect for one who is so quick to fight."

Veritas' smile was dark, menacing and directed at the male. The female she knew could keep her temper in check, and Veritas herself could, too. It was the man she cared nothing much for. "One more thing, boy. I am not telling you 'where or where not to settle'. I am merely advising you as is best, if you truly wish to start in such a desolate place."
[/b]
Messages In This Thread
CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Malice - February 13, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Cogitemus - February 13, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Veritas - February 13, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Malice - February 14, 2016, 05:13 AM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Cogitemus - February 14, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Veritas - February 14, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Malice - February 15, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Cogitemus - February 15, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Veritas - February 15, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: CRAWLIINNGG IN MY SKIIIN - by Malice - February 16, 2016, 10:39 AM