Phoenix Maplewood Before the fire is lit
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
"I don't think they were testing me. They were talking about Ukko. It turns out he left everyone behind without saying anything." He said. The chances of a test felt very unlikely, there was really nothing hinting that there could be a test. The main concern was all about Ukko. The Alpha was probably seeking answers in order to discover the reason behind the betrayal.

Esaro was still blaming himself since he could be responsible in a way. Ukko likely believed that Esaro lied to get in. He didn't think he lied the whole time but it looks like whenever he explains and no matter how they look at it, it did appear that he deceived Ukko. "I hope it wasn't my fault he left. As things are they think I lied to get into the pack. I mean that's what it looks like when I try to explain." He said, continuing to paw the snow in front of him.

Right now it could really appear as a lie but if he could continue to improve it would become less and less of a lie. Without Ukko around who would teach him a few things about fighting? Ukko and Reek were the only ones he knew that appeared to be good fighters. But he can't ask either of them for some sort of lesson.

In any case it was impossible to prove them wrong, Spring didn't seem to understand. Esaro got up and insisted heavily that "I'm not strong enough yet. I don't have any skills that stand out. Even if I try my best now it won't be enough without any kind of talent." It may look like a negative point of view of himself but he truly knows his own abilities. He can't match someone with experience and talent because he had neither of those. Maybe soon he could find something he is good at but right now there wasn't anything. Couldn't Spring see that?
Messages In This Thread
Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 16, 2016, 04:28 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 16, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 16, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 17, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 17, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 17, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 18, 2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 18, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 18, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 18, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 19, 2016, 01:12 PM