Phoenix Maplewood Before the fire is lit
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
After thinking on for a moment, Blaming himself for Ukko's action did seem a unreasonable. Clearly Ukko was an experienced wolf and a Beta. It wouldn't have made since for him to go off because of Esaro. "I guess you are right. It wouldn't make sense for a Beta to leave just because of me." Esaro stopped blaming himself for now on that point but there were still a few point dragging his spirit down.

It seemed like he was going to have to explain how he got here. He wondered if Spring would continue being kind with him after he explains. Every time he explain his story he ends up on the bad side. Either way he needed to explain. "Well Ukko, Reek, and that one wolf I was paired up with during the pack hunt. I know Ukko believed I lied but as for Reek and the other it's not clear but it feels like they believe the same." He paused for a moment, seeking out what he needed to say. "The lie is linked to what I said to Ukko before I joined. I told him I 'could' fight but he appeared to have misunderstood. He likely thought I had some skills in fighting and gave a surprise test to find out that I didn't. I only meant that I would fight if I needed to."

Spring continue to believe he has talent somewhere. He had already tried a bit of every important trade yet there was no talent around those. "If it's not fighting, hunting, or healing then whatever talent I have is probably useless." Although he was negative on that point of view he still had hopes of improving even without talent. "But, I mean, even without talent I can still get better. I just need more time and a few teachers."

The next words would be the source of all his worries about his situation. "I really hope the Alphas don't end up chasing me out." This was currently his biggest worry since the beginning. As for now he could still be safe, there might still be time to improve. Strangely Esaro was slowly feeling better. He was still a bit upset but not as much as he was earlier.
Messages In This Thread
Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 16, 2016, 04:28 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 16, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 16, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 17, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 17, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 17, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 18, 2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 18, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 18, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 18, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 19, 2016, 01:12 PM