Phoenix Maplewood Before the fire is lit
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Esaro continued to hold on to many events in his past. Without them he would have never been able to step forward towards a new beginning. He may have been forced out of his comfortable life but thanks to his father's wish he still had meaning to his life. To make his fallen father proud he needed to become Alpha one day, but as things are Esaro was still heavily dependent on others. He likely stood little chance of surviving on his own. Springs says he should focus on the future and not on the past. However in his opinion the past is just as important as the future.

"But the past is what will be remembered and used later." He said thinking on what could happen later. Meeting someone several times was like continuing a story and each time they meet it wouldn't be like meeting someone new. The past carries over to the future so Esaro found it important to focus on both past and future. "I know I can't undo what happend but I more worried about bad things that could happen."

Then he continued "I don't think I have any way to impress. I don't know how much time I have before the Alpha thinks I'm no good to have around. I want to learn everything that I can do and hope that one day it would be enough for me to become an Alpha like my father expected."

Esaro looked into Spring's eyes. He wanted to know if she was really going to support him. "I do want to show everyone that I can make a difference but I really can't do it alone. Tell me, you'll help me out even if I make more mistakes, right? Will you help me if I'm in trouble?" He asked. In a way this would greatly ease his mind if she really supported him. If he knew other members backed him up he would feel happier, more confident, and much more motivated to do the right thing the right way.

You know right before I finished this the power went out. Like AHHHH NOOOOOO!... got to start all over :P
Messages In This Thread
Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 16, 2016, 04:28 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 16, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 16, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 17, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 17, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 17, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 18, 2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 18, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 18, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 18, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 19, 2016, 01:12 PM