Phoenix Maplewood Before the fire is lit
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Lol, sucks when that happens.  That has happened to me too, I get a huge long post the I click the Post Reply button, but then the power goes out a I loose my post.  I created a work around though, you always might want to copy your post before you send, so you aren’t really risking loosing it to any matter.  Works for me!  :)

Spring gave up on trying to stop Esaro from focusing on the past, guessing that that would go absolutely nowhere, then Esaro asked her to help him and backup.  She was a little hesitant in her mind, but Esaro was her friend.  She knew how to answer safely, but still be a good friend with her answer.

“Of course, I’ll help you Esaro... if what you want me to do makes perfect sense, I would be glad to help.  Especially with teaching.”  She paused thinking, when a thought occurred to her.  “Have you asked anyone else yet to help you Esaro?”  She asked him, in a curious tone.  She found herself hoping Esaro would not talk to her anything more about the Pack he want to start.  Although it was a good goal, it was a little dangerous to talk about it here, especially if one of the Alpha’s walked in on them and caught Esaro in the act of talking about a Pack he wanted to create, because another Pack could be a threat, especially to the Maplewood if there leader had been apart of the Maplewood.  It was just best that topic didn’t come up anymore, besides Spring liked the Maplewood.  There was no place she would rather be.

Her ears flicked as she awaited Esaro’s response.  Wondering if he had asked anyone else, you it had been.  If he had asked someone else, she was guessing it was Laika... Esaro seemed to have a thing for Laika.  The thought almost made her smile, as she remembered the last they had been together with her.  Esaro had been so sweet to Laika... it had her heart warm.
Messages In This Thread
Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 16, 2016, 04:28 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 16, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 16, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 17, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 17, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 17, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 18, 2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 18, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 18, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 18, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 19, 2016, 01:12 PM