Phoenix Maplewood Before the fire is lit
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Last post! I hope his next lesson about herbs will come soon :P he got to get his paws on some impressive knowledge!

Esaro nodded but he figured he still needed some sort of goal to reach for, just to keep note of his progress. "How about I aim to impress Laika. If I can do that then that means I improved and will be one step closer!" He said happily with a friendly grin. He felt so encouraged and ready that he wanted to go out there to learn and train. He would have taken off if only he had a teacher he knows that teaches something about fighting.

He thought about asking Laika but if she was the one teaching him something he wouldn't really be able to impress her. He was going to need someone else. Spring was already teaching him about herbs, he didn't want to ask her to do more for him by teaching him what she knows about fighting or hunting. Luna offered to teach a few things on hunting small prey, that did leave room for another hunting teacher.

With the up coming raid he believed he needed to found someone to teach him how to defend himself. He wasn't sure who to ask right now but he was motivated to go search right now.

"Spring, thanks for cheering me up. I can't really remember why I was upset." He paused for a moment. "Well I'm going to go look for someone to teach me a little bit about fighting. With the up coming raid I need to be prepared enough so see you later!" He said cheerful before taking off with loads of energy. Of course he could have asked Spring but he just didn't want to burden her more than he already is.
Messages In This Thread
Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 16, 2016, 04:28 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 16, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 16, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 17, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 17, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 17, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 18, 2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 18, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 18, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 18, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 19, 2016, 01:12 PM