Silvertip Mountain [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Thanks all for joining! For ease, and to allow you to post as your characters would react, there's no posting order. So just hop in when your characters would. I'll post again after everyone else has :D Also, trying to be vague as Eshe hasn't replied to that thread yet.

Those he had called came and he looked at them all grimly, before glancing to Zaria on his left side and Mason on his right. He wondered how many others in the pack had noticed what he had. Mind you, no one else may have been vigilant about packs as they maybe hadn't had an encounter with Asterr, the one who had made him realise another pack may want to settle in Neverwinter Forest.

"There's a group of lone wolves, wanting to make Neverwinter Forest their own. As we share a partial border I went to visit them. Although no major harm came of it, and we came to an agreement to both move our borders back, the alpha female was less than pleasant." He assumed she was the alpha female. She had tried to act like it and the definite alpha male had called her his mate. "They apparently have been here before, though we have been here for 12 moon cycles and I know nothing of this male so I am unsure of how much to trust him. They say they're here peacefully to settle a family yet they didn't come to us to inform of their apparent peaceful intentions. If I had not been keeping an eye on the forest after an encounter with a lone female wishing to start a pack, I'm not sure we would have known they intend to settle."

He took a breath, but didn't allow anyone to speak before carrying on.

"My gut instinct wants them gone. I'm not happy at having to move our borders - even if I was the one to suggest it - but the female I trust as far as I can spit. The alpha male will do anything for her it seems, even if it goes against his own beliefs. Their territory is not finalised yet even those the two males with her made no attempt at violence she acted as though I should forfeit my life to her." Maybe he was exaggerating but it was as he recalled it. Funny how the memory manipulated events.

"So I called you all here for a reason. My instinct is to fight them, to ware them away for with pups to be born we are evermore at risk. Steady, Zaria as mercenary's in trade I want your opinions too. Mason, Alastor - a scout's perspective is very welcome; firstly in case things come to a head and we need a way to leave fast, but also in case either of you are interested in an ambassador's role. I'm not sure I want to deal with any of those wolves again unless it is to fight them. Krypton, Chaska, Gracious - as wolves who are either seeking a counsellor role or at the very least try to put peace before violence I value your opinions on whether we can risk putting our lives on the line."

That was it, the floor was their's for whomever wished to speak first. Belatedly he wondered if he should have explicitly called Atari Silver. She was aiming to be a hunter and those they had prey that lived peacefully on the land their inhabited the forest did supplement their diet. It might have been interesting to know whether they would be fine on that aspect too.
Messages In This Thread
[Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by FitzDutiful - February 20, 2016, 04:13 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Zaria - February 20, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Alastor - February 20, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Chaska - February 20, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Mason - February 20, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Gracious - February 21, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Steady - February 21, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by FitzDutiful - February 22, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Zaria - February 22, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by RIP Krypton - February 22, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 04:26 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Chaska - February 24, 2016, 04:32 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Gracious - February 26, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Steady - February 27, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Chaska - March 22, 2016, 04:04 PM