Silvertip Mountain [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria bared her teeth when hearing the story again. She disliked this pack especially when her mate had been mistreated by this female. But as much as she to have a war and rip them to shreds, she did have some knowledge. Zaria pushed herself to her feet. Normally so merciless but something was different now. She hated the little poisons in her tummy but... not enough she wanted them dead. "Fitz, anyone else. I am probably the last wolf to say this ever. But would fighting be our best option? The reason I grew up without a mother, the reason I have no brothers and sisters is because of a war. I survived because I happen to lay half under my mother's tail and blend in with her fur." She turned to her mate. "Do you want your young to suffer like that?," she questioned him sharply.

She looked over the rest of the pack. "I am in no shape to fight that only leaves Steady as a warrior and Fitz as a guardian. We don't know how many warriors this other pack houses. We have no knowledge about them. Never underestimate your enemy, or future enemy at that. As much as I love to fight chase them out of here, I am not sure if we have the numbers for a war. We lack the number in warriors and guardians. If we decide on having a war then we all need to realize that these pups will not grow up in peace but under the fear of being taken, or worse, killed," she stated, her tone steady and her chin raised. Zaria's green eyes traveled back to her mate, her being pregnant couldn't be at a more unfortunate moment. If she wasn't she would have launched an attack party in this moment.
Messages In This Thread
[Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by FitzDutiful - February 20, 2016, 04:13 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Zaria - February 20, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Alastor - February 20, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Chaska - February 20, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Mason - February 20, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Gracious - February 21, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Steady - February 21, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by FitzDutiful - February 22, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Zaria - February 22, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by RIP Krypton - February 22, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 04:26 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Chaska - February 24, 2016, 04:32 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Gracious - February 26, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Steady - February 27, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Chaska - March 22, 2016, 04:04 PM