Moonspear she was young and all she had was the city
in the night
62 Posts
Ooc —
Ness' tail wagged fully, sweeping dirt and frost up into small clouds as Charon confirmed her invitation into Moonspear. She saw him step backward, and finally the teenager picked herself off the ground, standing loosely on long legs before following in a cool lope after the similarly freckled Alpha. She observed him more fully now, her bi-colored eyes scanning the slope of his back and the length of his scarring.

"So, do you think we're related or something? I think you're much too good-looking not to be," she asked casually, giving a light sniff at the area just behind his shoulder. "Nah," she affirmed for herself, revealing an exceptional nose; "my blood's got a little more spice than yours." A jester's smirk flitted across her muzzle, and she glided beside him, eager to see the most of her new home. 

I'm gonna leave this open in a way that we can have them chat more as they go, or it can be archived here :) I'll let you pick.
Messages In This Thread
she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 25, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 25, 2016, 03:46 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 04:19 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 25, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 26, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 26, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 29, 2016, 03:09 AM