Moonspear she was young and all she had was the city
in the night
62 Posts
Ooc —
Ness, not a deliberate flirt by any means, was quite genuine by all she said and regarded things not spoken literally as a waste of time. And she could, in fact tell when wolves were related, though she also assumed this was in the scope of all noses and not just her own. She shrugged at the names he rattled off. "Nope, no bells... We couldn't be related anyway. As far as I know, my family was a bunch of purists. Ananke's through and through for generations." The statement seemed in itself to be of a proud context, like a frequently spoken phrase, but the tone she used was decidedly mocking. "I'm probably an inbred, or something. I try not to think about it too hard," she smiled at him. There was nothing very obviously wrong with her, except perhaps her sense of humor. 

"If we are related though, you'd probably be like, my.. brother-cousin. Or would it be 'my cousin-brother'?"
Messages In This Thread
she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 25, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 25, 2016, 03:46 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 04:19 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 25, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 26, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 26, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 29, 2016, 03:09 AM