Phoenix Maplewood Rain or shine, snow or sleet.
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Tracking, she was still capable of doing. Hunting was a tad dangerous for any pregnant female wolf, although it had never stopped her ancestors and it probably wouldn't stop her, but her nose seemed to work about fifty times better than usual. Sometimes it was detrimental and lead directly to her throwing up whatever she'd eaten in the last four hours, but sometimes it was helpful. Finding Tavi wasn't as difficult as she'd expected.

The grey delta turned, her paw placed with care over a lump of feather and flesh, and Saena's greedy eye was drawn immediately to the bird. Her stomach rumbled with a mix of hunger and disgust and she was just deciding which it was when Tavi reached down and severed the head off the thing with a muffled "oops".

Disgust. Definitely disgust. Saena swallowed a wave of nausea and grimaced against it while her ears fell back apologetically. She opened her mouth to speak, praying that she didn't throw chunks instead, but was pleasantly interrupted by knowledge of a sister. "Younger?" she guessed, for Junior was dead and Tytonidae might've been too for all Saena knew. It wasn't a hard guess; Wildfire was the only sister she really knew anymore, and that was almost an exaggeration.

"Thanks," she murmured, projecting the thought out to Wildfire but really meaning it for Tavi for not taking the bird for herself, which is what Saena might have done if someone asked her to bring it somewhere. "I, uh... I'm not super hungry, but I'll save it. You can have some now if you'd like." She seated herself as primly as possible, then said with a shrug, "pretty sure being pregnant is worse than being sick." Tavi was the first one Saena had openly admitted it to—even Reek didn't know with the certainty that Saena, and now Tavi, did.

"I actually wanted to talk to you," she told the delta, seeking an affirmative that now was a good time before continuing.
Messages In This Thread
Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by RIP Tavi - February 22, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by Saēna - February 23, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by RIP Tavi - February 23, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by Saēna - February 27, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by RIP Tavi - February 27, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by Saēna - February 28, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by RIP Tavi - February 29, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by Saēna - March 03, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by RIP Tavi - March 03, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by Saēna - March 03, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by RIP Tavi - March 03, 2016, 09:25 PM