Sleeping Dragon you can set yourself on fire but you're never gonna burn
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
At the meeting's end, Magpie lingered in the space for a moment more, eyes upon the Dragon's Heda. When she received no summons, for the commander was distracted by others paying homage, the Corvidae began to slip away from the noise of the gathering. She did not rush, nor make move to cover her tracks; she fully expected to be sought out, and would ensure she could be easily found, but neither would she assume that Thuringwethil needed or even wished for advice.

It came as no surprise, then, that the commander had caught up and hailed her. Once more, a curious feeling washed over the Corvidae's spine as her true name was spoken; it was wrong, foreign, for one outside of the clan to speak it... but from Thuringwethil, she didn't mind it. She turned, posture flowing gracefully to one of submission, to face the youth. It felt odd to show deference to a wolf younger than she, but Magpie had no interest in a physical altercation; more than anything, the woman had learned that the wolves of Drageda operated on shows of force rather than logic.

"Commander," she said simply, allowing Thuringwethil to initiate the direction of their conversation.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: you can set yourself on fire but you're never gonna burn - by OG Magpie - February 29, 2016, 08:03 PM