Phantom Hollow A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
ha.
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha.

Veritas was the one lady who wouldn't catch a clue onto anything unless it was made known to her beforehand, especially when it came to her duties. All ambiguous and smartass she was, though she did a damn good job of her things too. The healer shrugged, easing in beside Mitanni. 

"The herbs I have here are mainly stuff I've collected. Plants are rare in Winter but these are the lot I have." The healer didn't explain much, figuring a vague given would be enough. Besides, she'd never seen Mitanni show interest before - while the woman would jump at the chance to instruct someone in the way of medicine, she only wished to instruct those who would be willing to listen and learn.

"They basically aid in numbing pain, or at least most of them do."

"Cobwebs simply stick things together, or at least keep a dressing on for longer periods of time. Tell me, if something were to drop off halfway, how effective would that be?"
Messages In This Thread
A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Mitanni - February 21, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Veritas - February 22, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Mitanni - February 27, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Veritas - February 27, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Mitanni - March 01, 2016, 03:29 AM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Veritas - March 01, 2016, 03:45 AM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Mitanni - March 01, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Veritas - March 09, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: A Healer's Hands and an Alpha's Heart - by Mitanni - March 13, 2016, 12:00 PM