Moonspear she was young and all she had was the city
in the night
62 Posts
Ooc —
"No," she answered hastily, as if such a thing was improbable. But then she realized that he obviously wouldn't know this, so she laughed slightly. "I was actually one of the few who even had mostly white fur on Southpaw. You see there were two Ananke packs, formed generations ago by my six.. seven-time great-grandfathers— brothers, you see— who couldn't rule side by side, so they chose adjoining mountains on the Tundra to each rule: Northpaw and Southpaw." She glanced at Charon, to make sure he was following her story, before pressing on beside him. "And over time the packs traded members, mixed bloods, and formed our families. My great-great-whatever-Grandfather that went to Northpaw was white of fur. And though neither of my parents had white fur, my mother was from Northpaw and I guess she carried it with her and passed it on to me."

She was smiling, perhaps remembering something fondly, but then her bi-colored eyes flickered curiously back to her winter twin. "So, are you a solo king of this bitchin' rock or what?"
Messages In This Thread
she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 25, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 25, 2016, 03:46 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 04:19 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 25, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 26, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - February 26, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Charon - February 29, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: she was young and all she had was the city - by Ness - March 02, 2016, 10:30 PM