Phoenix Maplewood Rain or shine, snow or sleet.
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Anyone could do better than him," Saena said, but before she could get irritated and launch off into a rant, she managed to rein herself in and instead revealed, "but I think you'll do much better. Like I said, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather see with it than you." And why Tavi, exactly? Saena and the gamma wolf weren't all that close with one another, but she'd seen enough of Tavi's devotion to believe the woman would rise to the occasion. She hadn't abandoned them when Ukko did despite the close bond they'd shared, and Tavi was rather down to earth, if a little bit silly, from what little Saena had seen. Desna was the only other automatic favourite for the position, and even then, it was a tie broken only by the fact Desna was too young in the alpha's eyes.

"Thank you, Tavi," she said at last with a wide grin. It felt like a weight had lifted and she could almost feel the stress peeling off her shoulders. While there was still the chance Tavi would turn out to be utterly useless, something Saena highly doubted, for now she felt safer for having a beta on hand. "I don't have any pointers," she admitted, having never been a beta herself, "but just... help Reek when I'm not able to, I guess. Otherwise... do your thing, feel free to experiment with your style." Or whatever it was that betas did.
Messages In This Thread
Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by RIP Tavi - February 22, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by Saēna - February 23, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by RIP Tavi - February 23, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by Saēna - February 27, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by RIP Tavi - February 27, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by Saēna - February 28, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by RIP Tavi - February 29, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by Saēna - March 03, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by RIP Tavi - March 03, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by Saēna - March 03, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Rain or shine, snow or sleet. - by RIP Tavi - March 03, 2016, 09:25 PM