Sleeping Dragon The Blood-Raven she wolf
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil doesn’t notice Gyda’s approach at first as Hush barrels into the loner, taking her to the ground and standing over her. Her own feet dance a few feet closer to help cut her off if he needs it but she hits the ground anyway. Gyda’s words cause her ears to twitch but never does she take her sights off the trespasser, suddenly stammering over her words and exposing her throat to the warrior standing above her.

“If you wished not to cause me trouble, you wouldn’t have made yourself comfortable inside my home,” the young leader growls, lifting her lips as she focuses on Gyda instead of the threatening shadow. Thuringwethil takes a few steps to cut off her line of sight and tightens the arch of her tail, flicking her gaze to Hush as he stands ready for her command. Gyda gave her an order that, if disobeyed, will lead to death and she’s only managed to complete half.

Heda gives Hush a subtle nod for the order, looking down upon the dark female. If she doesn’t scramble back out of her territory in the upcoming seconds, she might not leave with her life.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Eslani - March 04, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Hush - March 04, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Antumbra - March 04, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Gyda - March 05, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Eslani - March 05, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Hush - March 06, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Antumbra - March 06, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Gyda - March 07, 2016, 06:44 PM