Blackfeather Woods This is happiness, right?
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Yaas, finally someone who doesn't just do the shit Malmal wants! She really needs to learn that she isn't the queen here anymore, so thank you XD

Malice, slowly got smaller, her ears going lower, as the once calm and sophisticated male didn't want to do what she had asked. If it wasn't for his bigger build, his high rank and the fact that she needed to keep him as a sort of friend, she would've barked back, but that wasn't an option. A-alright. She stuttered, her eyes darting to the ground and her once brave stand turned into a more scared one.

the topic of the hunting grounds were closed with a nod from Burke, and Malice really didn't feel like adding more. She was anything but a talker in this kind of situations, unless it was with wolves she could overpower. Clearly, this was not the case. Besides, the things that needed to be discussed were discussed. Perhaps a more ignorant, sassy lady would've made smalltalk right now, but she felt like the male didn't want to spend more time with her than needed. His face switched emotions once again, this time it was grumpy. She couldn't spot the sadness in his eyes, and perhaps if she had, she would've thought about Cogitemus and how he had left her too. But no, she was now more scared than anything, the male's lip curling up more and more. She didn't like where this was going and knew it was her own fault for asking such ridiculous questions. Stupid, stupid, stupid. How was she going to talk her way out of this now?

She got smaller and smaller, all signs of the brave woman slowly fading, as the male spoke. Perhaps she could've done it without Cicero, but still. He felt so important to her. While she disagreed with Burke, she showed no sign of it, not wanting to make this situation even worse than it already was. The sassy words next even angered her, but she kept her cool. She almost wanted to ask where he was then, but felt like questions were out of the picture right now. She needed to get out of her, as formal as possible before he would eat her alive. Right, right... She murmured, her ears now draping against her skull as a blanket. Stupid of me. She added, admitting her mistakes in her own way.

Well, guess I better be going. It was a pleasure meeting you, Burke. She didn't know if the male had anything more to add to their... pleasant conversation, so while she said that she showed no signs of wanting to leave before he said his goodbyes as well.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 05, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 05, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 07, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 07, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 08, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 08, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 11, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Burke - March 12, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: This is happiness, right? - by Malice - March 13, 2016, 03:44 PM