Sleeping Dragon you can set yourself on fire but you're never gonna burn
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
I am sorry for being slow on important threads. :(
"You asked that I observe, and so I have," Magpie responded evenly, though the fierceness in her eyes was clear; she was offended, insulted, and the knife was all the more twisted by the fact it was a mere child that called her character into question. "I cannot advise you if I don't understand your culture, nor if you do not tell me which matters require guidance."

Commander or not, Magpie refused to be scolded like a child by a child; especially one that appeared to fly by her rear. "If I shout into the stars, begging for an answer but do not speak the question, I might find how the world ends, generations after us. Or how a rabbit's great-great-great grandfather died. Neither of which will aid you."
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: you can set yourself on fire but you're never gonna burn - by OG Magpie - March 11, 2016, 11:43 PM