Broken Antler Fen Catch & Release
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched her take a bite and pushed himself to his feet. "Let me show you how to eat it," he spoke and then stepped closer once more. He gotten closer to the fish and started to nibble on the top and then on it's underside. But instead of eating it he dropped the small pieces of meat which was filled with fish bones and very dangerous. "Fishbones," he spoke like that would explain everything. He then bit behind the gills of the fish and cleanly ripped off the fresh piece of meat without the bones in it. He placed it by her paw so she could eat it to then flip over the fish and rip that part off, two huge slaps of fish meat all cleaned for her. Between them the skeleton of the fish with its head was laying on the ground. The skeleton was really thin and flexible, a smart wolf would realize that was not a thing you wanted in your throat.

Sebastian then sat down and looked at her when she asked what he wanted in return. For her to join his pack? But that would be pressuring her... right? He had asked it twice already. He looked at her with slightly saddened eyes. "Not to be mad at me anymore? I didn't mean to mount you, or anything like that. But I just never--- and then there was your smell... I only wanted to grab your tail-- But then... And I---," Sebastian started to stumble cutely. Sebastian then cleared his throat and raised his muzzle a bit. Finding his courage. "I would never hurt you like that, ever, and I am sorry if I made you feel like such a thing was a possibility with me," he spoke more clearly and determined. After all, he had been with Haven and nothing had happened. Although she had not been in heat he had not made a move until she signaled to him she wanted to do such activities.
Messages In This Thread
Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 15, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 15, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 15, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 02:34 AM