Broken Antler Fen Catch & Release
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Kinra watched as Sebastian decided to show her how to actually eat a fish. She never thought there was a specific way to eat them. She followed his movements with learning eyes. Sebastian dropped a piece of meat with small bones in it. Fishbones? Judging from the shape and sizes she could imagine how dangerous it would be to have that get stuck in someone's throat. Luckily she didn't feel anything bone like in the bite she took. Sebastian seemed to have separated the bones and the meat. She decided to take another bite. Although she wasn't used to being taken care of, she couldn't deny that she actually liked the feeling.

As for Sebastian's desired reward he brought up what happend just before. She listened to him with a neutral look. Once he was done saying what he wanted she sighed then rose her head up in a calm manner. "Look, I respect that you are an Alpha, I have no reason to stand against that. Being an Alpha does comes with it's share of privileges but also responsibilities. But I'm a Knight, you should understand that I can not let myself be burdened, I must be able to go freely where I am needed." She then took another bite from the fish meat. "I've already forgiven you, but don't test your luck." She stated clearly.

She looked up at the darkening sky. It was already late. The weather looked fine so it should be okay for her to stay here for the night. She laid her head down while eyeing up at Sebastian. She began to wonder if he has a mate, she assumed not because of the way he was here but how was that possible? Personally Sebastian has everything a female would want in a male, that was her opinion. "For you to have the power to be an Alpha, You've must have struggled a lot. Likely much more than an average Knight in training."
Messages In This Thread
Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 15, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 15, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 15, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 02:34 AM