Broken Antler Fen Catch & Release
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched her as she gotten to her feet. He was a bit on edge seeing that she was still smelling great to him and he really wanted her. But then her vow came from her mouth and Sebastian couldn't be happier. He would need someone that could give him advise or who he could ask questions. She would be a great help in their pack. She will have her own duties. Sebastian's tail wagged. The male wanted to step back when she stepped forward but he kept his feet grounded. She followed by kneeling for him. Sebastian was really not used to all these manners but he decided to go with it. She also had to call him Sir Sebastian now, something that he was still getting used to. Now he was officially her alpha.

"I do accept," he spoke in return, trying to sound serious but he couldn't help but grin afterwards. He managed to get her in his pack, something that was needed to set up the basics. Hopefully Kinra would stay in the end, if that didn't work out Sebastian was going to deal with that later. Sebastian nodded shortly and then quirked up his lips excitedly. His tail wagging too. "I believe that I have enough members now to start a pack!," he let out. Sebastian looked really excited, though he soon calmed down. As he learned, the wolf who was the most calm would earn the most respect. An excited pup would not. "I shall let you rest. You will be safe here. I promise!," he spoke and then hurried off to finalize the last few details.

You can archive after your post! :D Then I can send the pack application! Yay!
Messages In This Thread
Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 14, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 15, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 15, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Catch & Release - by Sebastian - March 15, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Catch & Release - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 02:34 AM